The application for the Buckeye Leadership Fellows Program will be available online beginning August 2019. All eligible second-year Ohio State students are encouraged to apply (please see criteria). Applications are completed online and consist of a brief information sheet, a one-page resume and one essay response. All applications are due by September 27, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.
IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR APPLICATION (ESSAY RESPONSE AND RESUME) TO email@example.com.
NEED MORE DETAILS? Please attend an Information Session on one of the following dates:
- Tuesday, September 17th in Arps Hall 012 at 5:30pm
- Thursday, September 19th in Mason Hall Rotunda at 5:00pm
- Tuesday, September 24th in Cunz Hall 160 at 5:30pm
All applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A current second-year or *third year student at The Ohio State University who has completed at least 3 semesters on a college or university campus by December 2019
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5. Preferences will be given to students with a GPA of 2.5 and higher
*BLF is designed for students who are within their second year on a college or university campus upon entrance into the program. Students in their third year, with a graduation date no earlier than December 2021, are eligible to apply.
Submitted applications will be evaluated based on the following:
- Resume Quality
- Essay Response Quality
The BLF selection committee is made up of BLF Alumni, Advisory Board members, BLF Administration and Supporters. This committee will evaluate each applicant individually and fairly in order to select individuals for the incoming Buckeye Leadership Fellows Program Cohort.