Become a Buckeye Champion
Mission: The Buckeye Leadership Fellows – Buckeye Champions Program inspires meaningful relationships between students and professionals in which our Champions and Fellows will elevate self-awareness, professional ethics, and leadership abilities.
Vision: Champions and Fellows build relationships which prepare students for their lives post-graduation and strengthen the Ohio State and Buckeye Leadership Fellows networks.
Objectives: By engaging in the Buckeye Leadership Fellows – Buckeye Champions Program,
Champions will have the opportunity to:
- Build meaningful relationships with current undergraduate students through mentorship, critical dialogue and facilitation.
- Pay forward the experiences and advice they have received.
- Serve as a sounding board for undergraduate students by asking critical questions, listening, and providing support and guidance to achieve their goals.
- Witness the growth and development of undergraduate students as they build their self-awareness, leadership abilities, professional ethics, and career goals.
What is the Opportunity?
OSU alumni can apply to engage in the following experiences:
- Mentor a Fellow: Minimum of 30-minute phone call or virtual meeting once per month
- Design a Leadership Session: Design and facilitate a leadership topic for the Buckeye Leadership Fellows Program
- Critical Conversations: Serve as a featured guest in our Spark Dialogue program and/or Time and Change Podcast
- Build partnerships: Help identify and source corporate and nonprofit partnerships and collaborations for Leadership Challenges