Apply Now - Summer Experience Series
The Office of Student Life's Buckeye Leadership Fellows Program invites OSU Students to apply for its Summer Experience Series, a 4-6 week experiential leadership experience.
Have you lost an internship, research or study abroad experience? Looking to continuously build professional skills and expand your network? The Summer Experience Series will include the following experiences for those who want to enhance and sustain their current professional development:
- BLF Reads: analysis and application of leadership concepts and theories
- Connect: virtual leadership dialogues with community, corporate and university leaders
- Mini Challenge: project management and consultation with corporate and non-profit partners and organizations
- Network Challenge: create, build and leverage network and identify mentors for professional coaching and guidance
- White Paper Presentation: research industry issues and provide insights, recommendations and implementation plans
- Career Preparation: professional branding, resume review and interview preparation
Monday, May 18th: Applications OPEN
Monday, June 8th at 11:59p.m.: Applications DUE
Wednesday, June 10th: Acceptance Letters and Confirmations Emailed
Monday, June 15th: Program Kickoff
Friday, July 24th: Program Wrap Up
Pending the number of applications, BLF will potentially add an additional session to accommodate applicants.