Leadership Luncheon Series
The Office of Student Life's Buckeye Leadership Fellows Program in partnership with Leadership Columbus invites OSU Students to its “Leadership Luncheon Series.”
Enjoy a complimentary lunch and get to know some outstanding business and community leaders through our leadership luncheon series. Space is limited so please sign up early. We limit the audience to encourage meaningful conversation between the students and the speaker. The luncheons are hosted in Sloopy's Diner in the Ohio Union. This opportunity is open to all undergraduate, graduate and professional students.
Reserve your seat today by clicking here.
Spring 2017 Leadership Luncheon Guest Schedule
All lunches will begin at 12:30pm unless otherwise noted
- Wednesday, February 15: Mr. Calvin Cooper, Director, NCT Ventures
- Thursday, February 23: Ms. Tanisha Robinson, CEO & Founder, Print Syndicate & Ticketfire
- Monday, February 27: Mr. Shannon Hardin, Councilmember, Columbus City Council
- Tuesday, March 7: Ms. Lisa Hinson, President, Hinson Ltd Public Relations
- Thursday, March 23: Mr. Rob Sander, CEO, Isaac Wiles
- Wednesday, March 29: Mr. Paul Grimm, Senior Brand Manager, Abbott Nutrition
- Thursday, April 6: Mr. Steve Steinour, Chairman, President & CEO, Huntington
- Monday, April 10: Ms. Jordan Davis, Manager Member Activites/Community Affairs, Columbus Partnership **JUST ADDED**
- Wednesday, April 19: Ms. Cindy Hilsheimer, Founder & Managing Principal, Beecher Hill